Sunday, September 30, 2007
Selamat berpuasa to all the Muslims! I know i'm late.. we're more than halfway through Ramadhan now. I can't believe it's gone by so quickly.
I keep wanting to blog abt something or another.. but then the time just passes me by.. and i end up procrastinating again. Other times i feel like blogging abt sumthin, but when i finally find the time to type it out, i've lost the motivation or the thing i wanna blog abt is already basi.
Where has all the time gone to?
In 2 days, a friend will be joining me at work.
In 5 days, i will be attending my 3rd housewarming party this yr.
In 2 weeks, it's Hari Raya once again.
In 4 weeks, I'm going to Sydney for a work thing.
In 6 weeks, 1 of my gd frens is getting married :)
In 2 mths, i'm going to India.
And in 3 mths, it's gonna be another new yr.

Farhan at 4 mths old..
Where has all the time gone to.. :)
