Friday, February 09, 2007
I know i just came back from Bangkok, but i want another holiday. I dun reaallie need one i guess.. but i want one. :P
Oh oh.. i finally made use of my Vpost account.. and look what i came home to today!

My package is here!
I ordered these online about 2 weeks ago.. my virgin experience in using Vpost. And i was kinda imagining all the worse case scenarios like my package getting lost/damaged in transit. So obviously, i was very happy to see it sitting there, quietly minding it's own business. :)
So what was in the package?

These!
I was running out of the heavenly scented body lotion which i got from US when i was there. And i decided to give Vpost a try. VS was having an online sale at that time and i took the opportunity to get the other products as well. I love the scent. :)

Of coz.. i cldn't resist these either... hehe
What! They were all on sale!
