<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

9:13 PM | | Email

I got to spend some time with my niece, Sumaya, over the weekend at her house. My gdness how she's grown... and how different she is when she's at her own house! Screaming here, there, everywhere! And definitely not the bad screaming kind (u know the attention-seeking kind that makes u want to smack the kid?)... it's more of the good she's-in-her-own-world kind of happy screaming. God i love her!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I finally get to see her dimple clearly!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love her quirky hair lah.. :)

I can't wait to see her again!!! More pics and a video of her screaming at my multiply.

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me