Sunday, January 14, 2007
First of all.. Happy belated New Year! hee hee I've been busy.. and lazy of course. Many things happening since i last updated and i just cldn't find a time to update. But i can't let go of this blog.. it's too precious to me. I love looking back at all my old posts, although some of them are quite embarassing. :P
Hope you had a gd year so far. I'm just gonna post some pics from the past few weeks.
There was Syu's super windy b'day celebration at Changi Beach..

It was on one of those days in Dec where it actually stopped raining for a few hours.. :P
And then of coz.. my trip to KL and Genting..


Genting was fun.. and cold. This is one of the scariest rides i've ever been on.. but like i said before, i'm an adrenaline junkie.. :)

In the train on the way back to SG... the bed was quite comfortable and we slept the nite through.. fun experience.
Oh i did see a "ghost" on the train.. but err.. let's leave that story for another day..
I also got to see more of these 2 cuties on the days leading up to my cuzin's wedding..

Sumaya and Erlisya..

My cuzin who got married last week..
It was a very "mama" wedding but i love it.. Very entertaining too. I managed to get some videos of those entertaining moments..

Even the car is very "mama".. hee

At the guy's side last Sat..

My cuzin's place last Sun.. love this photo of us.. everyone looks gorgeous :)
Although i do believe the 2 hotties below completely stole the limelight..


That's it for now! Many2 more photos and videos at my multiply.
Right now.. i'm counting down to my Bangkok trip (yes again!) in less than 2 weeks time. (Although we still haven't booked the hotel. Yikes!)
