<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

9:38 PM | | Email

The girls gave me an advance birthday surprise on Sunday... The bait? Dunkin Donuts.. :P

I was supposed to go to Liana's house that Sunday to get some Dunkin Donuts, and also to teach her photoshop.. or so she says..

When i arrived, she led me to her room.. and that's when i saw Fad and Syu in there. Surprise? Err yes... but i think they were even more surprised to see me than i was to see them.. haha and they only ended up shouting "SURPRISE" 5 mins later after some prompting from Liana.. lol But it was a still a very nice surprise.. I didn't even see it coming. :P

It quickly turned into a Chocolate Fondue Party

Firstly, they gave me some chocolate, strawberries and candles and told me to design my own cake..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think i did pretty well dun u? :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then they made me blow out the candles on the cake that i designed myself!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then we had fondue... :)~

Then I realised the fondue set was mine to keep... :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now i can have fondue anytime i want!!!

But wait... that's not all!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There's more!?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Make up! Chocolaty make-up...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They even made me try it out then and there..

I love the fondue set! I love the make-ups! And i love u girls! :P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
THANK U for the very lovely surprise... *hugz*

Pics here!

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me