<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Monday, July 10, 2006

6:51 AM | | Email

Italy vs France!!

What a finale!! Seriously, what a finale to the world cup! Italy eventually crowned champions..

I slept at 12am last nite and woke up at 1.45am to watch the match.. and haven't slept till now. I had only abt half an hr after the game ended to start getting ready for work and i was too pumped up wif adrenaline to catch a bit of sleep. So now i'm at werk, trying to fill myself up wif coffee (which i normally wldn't touch at all). Hopefully i won't fall flat on my desk later..

I didn't want France to win... I never really fancied Thiery Henry much.. but i really really like Zinedane Zidane. He's a fabulous footballer. But i seriously dunno what's gotten into him in today's match! He must have been seriously provoked to have done that head-butting stunt. *sighz*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I really pity him though... it's his last world cup and he had to leave it in tears. =(

I'm glad Italy won though. They had some dubious wins earlier on in the competition (read: Italy vs Australia).. but they really redeemed themselves in the end didn't they..

It's Jersey Day today at werk but the bf didn't lend me his Italy jersey so i'm not wearing a jersey. Hmmpphh

Seriously, what's with my overuse of the word "seriously". Must be the lack of sleep..

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me