Friday, April 14, 2006
Have u been to the new Cathay cinema at the new Cathay building?

We went on the day it opened a few wks ago, just out of curiosity and a change of pace.

Verdict? I'm loving it!

I even love the lift lobby!

We have a new favourite cinema location!

And soon, a new shopping location too! For now, it's just the cinema that's open, but soon, it'll be a full fledged shopping centre.
Anyway, i finally used up the Ritz Carlton weekend high tea voucher that i got during my graduation there last yr. The expiry date was 15th Apr, so naturally i waited till the last minute to use it up.

It was english high tea sorta stuff. And when we asked for tea, we had a choice between english tea or earl grey tea. How quaint. But i dun think it would be worth it if we had to pay for it though. There's only so much honey-inspired pastries u can take.
I haven't posted pics of little darling Erlysha for awhile, so here are some photos of her in a good mood.





Her mitten is like her "bantal bushuk". Just put on the mitten on one of her hand and she'll put it to her face and start getting sleepy. haha She's just so cute, and getting chubbier each time i see her!
It's gonna be a long longg weekend for me! I'm not werkin on Monday either, coz its Easter weekend for the Aussies. Gotta go to the new office on Sunday for awhile tho to do some testing and mebbe a little unpacking. Moving is such a chore. Yesterday was my last day at the old office. Cum Tuesday, it'll be a new environment. I'm gonna miss my old cubicle. =(

All packed and ready for the movers..

Bare and empty..
I dun think i'm gonna like my new office but u never know. Location wise it's pretty close to the old office. I'm gonna hope for the best. Meanwhile, enjoy the long weekend!
