Thursday, January 05, 2006
Happy New Year!
Ok i realize i'm like 5 days late.. but uh who cares?
I'd love to dedicate an entire entry on 2005.. but i dun reallie have the energy to do so. I've become very lazy indeed. Sheesh. 1 thing i can say for sure, there were lots of adventures in 2005 for me. I hope 2006 will bring more new adventures my way.. its exciting and scary to see what the new year has in store for me.
At 1 point, i wanted to close down my blog. But then i thought, if i closed it down, i would have no entries to reflect back on 2006 when we reach yr 2007. I may not blog regularly, and i may not have such interesting entries, but i realize that these entries are a part of me somehow. I couldn't bear to part wif this blog.. even though most days i'm too lazy to update now. So i'm sticking with it, and i'm gonna try to update more often. After all, it's kinda like a documentation of a mini part of my life. A mundane documentation sure, but heck it.
In the mean time, i've ushered in the new yr wif a hot pink companion.

Motorola Razr v3 in PINK!

Ok i knoe this is like the 3rd time i've changed phones since my beloved N7610 but i juz cldn't seem to find one i reallie like. N3230 was nothing compared to my N7610, and Samsung E640 was a sleek but lousy fone. I'm never using Samsung again.

But i can't help it! This fone is in my favourite colour! And it looks darn good. I've been coveting it ever since i first laid eyes on it. Read sumwhere about it being exclusive for Maria Sharapova or sumthin like dat a few months back.. and now i finally got my hands on it.
Ok maybe i need to make a new year resolution not to keep changing fones. Hee Hopefully this one will stick.. so far it's been doin great for me. =)
My cuzin's getting engaged on Saturday and i'm her official photographer! More updates then. For now, i need to sleep like a baby. *yawnz*
