<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

10:19 PM | | Email

Oooohh guess wat i got at werk today???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

When the manager started handing out these black boxes, i thot i wasn't going to get one coz i'm a fairly new member to the team. But then he called my name and passed 1 box to me!

What is it??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's an mp3 player wif fm radio!!

Oh i lurve my company! heh

Now that my position and contract wif them has changed, so has my werkin hours. I start at 5.30am and finish at 2.30pm. I'm not complaining! I love the hours.. i reallie do! Getting up early is hard of coz.. but hey, i get paid a degree rate, i get to take a sponsored cab to werk, and i also get an early premium allowance for going in so early. Why do i start so early? Coz i'm in the aust team.. so must follow aust time lah.

I have no complains so far coz mostly i'm still in training. But i like my team members. I've already been assigned an account which i have to take over within the next 2 weeks.. scary+exciting.

So that shd explain my long absence from blogging. I sleep so early nowadays coz i haf to get up at 4am! And other times, i'm just way too lazy to update. Mebbe next time i update will be just wif pictures. Now i gotta go get to sleep!

Ohh yesss... Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is out! Yay!!! I hope i can get tics tomoro!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me