Tuesday, October 04, 2005
I've been tagged by roxywahine.. so here's the se7ven list thingies..
se7en things that (will) scare me:
1) Losing my loved ones..
2) Flying cockroaches. HATE HATE HATE THEM!
3) All types of insects/bugs really..
4) Dogs roaming freely.. Get a leash for gdness sake!
5) Change. I dun adapt very well to changes though i try to sumtimes.. more like i HAVE to..
6) Failing. Not talking about exams, but abt failing in life.
7) Judgement Day..
se7en things i like the most:
1) Being with my dearest.. =)
2) Yummy foood!
3) Earrings!
4) Snuggling under the comforter on my bed on a cool, wet day..
5) My camera! (Coz my darling bought it for me! hehe)
6) Shopping!!
7) Travelling!
se7en most important things in my room:
1) My computer.. duh~
2) My wardrobe.. or the things inside it to be precise. :P
3) My comfortable bed!
4) Curtains!
5) The phone... yak yak yak, i must.
6) Mirror..
7) Toiletries and make-up..
se7en random facts about me:
1) I'm an adrenaline junkie. I thrive on doing things dat makes my tummy do somersaults.. hehe
2) I can't go out of the house without putting on my make-up first. My inferiority complex is dat big.. :P Either that or i'm juz reallie vain. heh
3) I'm a big, clumsy oaf. Really i am.. I stumble all over the place.. which is why i dun wear stilettoes. I'd probably fall and break my neck. Erkz..
4) I am super duper ticklish.
5) I may be quiet and docile sumtimes.. but u won't like me when i'm reallie angry. I won't be afraid to say wat i reallie think abt ur sorry ass if u try to provoke me or my loved ones.
6) I am vege-intolerant. I especially hate taugeh. If i sumhow forget to order my food without the taugeh, i am willing to spend 30 mins or more to pick EVERY single taugeh from my food.
7) I can forget about everything else including food and sleep when i'm engrossed in an intriguing book. :P
se7en things i plan to do before i die:
1) Be a better Muslim..
2) Perform pilgrimage..
3) Travel around the world..
4) Get married..
5) Don the tudung..
6) Spend as much time as possible wif my loved ones..
7) Live a quiet but happy and fulfilling life..
se7en things i can do:
1) Wiggle my ears.. kinda like alfalfa.. hee
2) Drive! Though i hardly do coz i haven't got a car.. =(
3) Wait till the last minute to study for exams and sumhow still do ok for it. I do better when i study last minute.. no kidding..
4) Procrastinate.. :P
5) Swim and cycle..
6) Eat chilli.. in fact i need my food to be hot and spicy!
7) Be very long-winded. I've been told to cut the story short many times. Especially by Syu.. hmmpphh
se7en things i can't do:
1) Go on Fear Factor. Stunts i can do but i would rather forgo a gazillion dollars than do those segments involving creepy crawlies and eating disgustings things. Eew.
2) Teach full-time. I absolutely do not have the patience for it..
3) Diet. I juz can't resist junk food so nope, no dieting pls.
4) I can't cook! But i shall try.. i shall try..
5) Cry in front of other pple. Or at least, i try not to let them see me cry.
6) Live alone in a foreign country without my loved ones with me..
7) Exercise. Or mebbe i'm juz too lazy?
se7en words i say the most:
1) Walauu!
2) Of coz (sarcastically)..
3) Oh Shit!
4) Seriouuus??
5) Oh my god!
6) Masyaallah!
7) Nonsense!
se7en celeb crushes:
1) Jake Gyllenhaal (WHY KIRSTEN DUNST?!?)
2) Johnny Depp
3) Rob Thomas
4) Ilhan Mansiz
5) Adam Brody
6) Tom Welling
7) Jesse Metcalfe
se7en people i'd love to see doing this:
1) Liana
2) Syu.. I'm giving u a reason to update ur blog like finally?!
3) Azrin
4) Marsha
5) Ameera.. I knoe ur studying for ur A's but wat da hell.. do it when ur takin a break from studying! hehe
6) Jazz
7) Freon
Tag ur IT! Oh come on.. juz do it for fun.. pretty pls? =)
To all Muslims.. Selamat Berpuasa!
