<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Friday, September 09, 2005

1:31 AM | | Email

When men cheat on their partner, its mostly coz their d**ks tell them to.

When women cheat, its usually coz their men ignore them.

True? Not true?

I dunno.. juz an assessment i made while i listened to the story of sumone close to me. I may be biased though.

I'm not saying i condone her behaviour. I disapprove. But i understand when she explains how her guy has been behaving towards her and how that led her to go out wif another guy who has been showering her wif attention. Again, i'm not saying she's doing the right thing, but she has established wif the guy that she already has a bf. But of coz, her bf is extremely protective and if he ever finds out, all hell will break loose.

No doubt that there are women who cheat juz cuz they feel like it. But the majority, i feel, do so cuz they are being ignored and therefore seek attention from elsewhere. Again, let me stress that i absolutely DO NOT think this constitutes as a good reason to cheat, but that's the difference between men and women. That's probably why there's so much conflict between men and women. Men dun understand the needs of their women and the women dun understand how the men could let a part of their anatomy rule their life.

I'm generalising i knoe. It's juz sumthin i observed. I'm not a man-hater. I haf a bf for gdness sake. I can't tolerate cheaters however. But when this person close to me was telling me her story, i found myself making excuses for her. Telling myself that she wasn't reallie doing anythin wrong. I suppose technically, she hasn't reallie done anythin wrong coz she has established she has a bf wif the guy she went out wif, and nuthin happened. He juz accompanied her when her bf couldn't be bothered to. But the fact that the bf doesn't knoe abt it, makes it wrong.

I can't stand hypocrites but am i being one myself? This person is lying to her bf (and i seriously dun like liars), and yet i find myself justifying her actions. I wonder if she was a guy, would i react the same way? And if i didn't knoe her so well, would i bother justifying her actions or would i immediately brand her a bitch?

OMG i AM a hypocrite!

I guess the moral of the story is, u ALWAYS haf to hear both sides of the story before passing judgement.

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me