Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm a little shopaholic, yes i am.

I've got heels from C&K for Hari Raya and the shoes i've been searching for!
*big smile*
Now i reallliee haf to stop shopping.
On another note, went to watch The Longest Yard yesterday.

I haf to say, it is one of the BEST Adam Sandler movies. Seriously. It reminded me of The Replacements (starring Keanu Reeves), but also unique in its own warped way. I had no idea it was gonna turn out good coz some Adam Sandler movies are such flops.. but i adore Adam Sandler so i had to watch it. And boy am i glad i did.

Basically it centres on the football match between the inmates of a prison and the guards.
Things to watch out for : Chris Rock's motormouth, gay cheerleaders, Adam Sandler's vicious wit, the hilarious convicts' team, and wat would an Adam Sandler movie be without the priceless appearance by Rob Shneider eh?
This movie definitely didn't disappoint me. Hilarious, it is.
MUST watch!
