Wednesday, August 24, 2005

We went to Secret Recipe for a family dinner today. My pick of coz since i was the birthday girl. :P Verdict? Expensive, and not that great either. My Chicken Cordon Bleu was such a disappointment. My mum ordered Thai Fried Rice and it was reallie spicy and nice! BUT IT COSTS A FREAKING $11!! FOR THAI FRIED RICE! Atrocious!! *shakes head* The pic above is my sis's kebab. It looks good but pretty average taste-wise. My bro-in-law's Irish Lamb Stew was nice with thick juicy meat but ermz it's juz another version of our local Bone Steak. Give me Beach Rd's famous Bone Steak anytime over the Lamb stew. And my dad ordered Chicken Tom Yam Noodle. I prefer Sakura's Tom Yam.
I dun think i'll be going back there for meals anytime soon. Even if i do go back, mebbe it's juz to try out the desert. I tried the Marble Cheese Cake and it was pretty good. But seriously, i dun see wat the hype is all about.
