<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Monday, August 22, 2005

3:30 PM | | Email

There's still a few more days till i turn 22.. but i got a surprise as i met my dear bf yesterday. He gave me an advance birthday present and wat a present it was too.. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He gave me a digicam! I now haf my very own digicam! heh

I felt shocked, happy but also guilty when i saw it. After all, digicams are not exactly cheap. And with his measly NS allowance, it makes me feel even worse. But he assured me that it was sumthin both of us can use after all. Though I haf a feeling i'll be making the most use out of it.. :P

Wat better way to deflower the digicam then by taking pics of food eh? heh

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And we also tried out the sephia mode..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

To my darling dearest, Tenkiu so very much. It was way more than i expected for my birthday, way more than i think i deserve.. but thank you. I love u!

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me