<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Saturday, August 20, 2005

11:38 PM | | Email

Spent the day at my granma's house today after Mendaki. I miss my cuzins! I haven't been there in awhile. Well, actually i slept over there just last week but it was juz to accompany my recently wedded cuzin (her hubby was doin the night shift) and her siblings (my grandparents and aunt n uncle went to johor so the house was empty). So most of my cuzins and aunts and uncles weren't around last week.

Anyway, most of the time i was there today, i was engrossed in watching a few of my cuzins playing the game Risk.

Risk

I knoe, i knoe, wat a boring game, u gerls say. It's actually very exciting. Especially wif my trash-talking, dice jampi-ing abg sedara. Hilarious i tell ya. At first i was completely lost of coz.. not understanding wat the hell these stoopid guys were playing. But after awhile, i got the hang of it and actually started to get absorbed in the game. A game of strategy and luck. They asked if i wanted to join in the game but i said no no. Me? A mentah gerl playing the game RISK wif them? I dare not take the risk, ehem, pun intended. I'd lose in a heartbeat. And what a sore loser i'd make too. :P

I was so into their game, i even forgot abt eating *gasp* till my aunt threatened to cane us wif her wooden spoon if we didn't go and eat.

After that, i was whisked away to help another cuzin out wif his resume. I'm not sure that's such a gd idea.. after all i am still unemployed aren't i? I think that means i'm no expert in the resume department. Hmm mebbe they'll overlook my mediocre resume-making abilities for his more outstanding talents eh?

I'm hungry again now. Wat oh wat shall i eat?

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me