<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Monday, August 15, 2005

11:54 PM | | Email

My computer have been giving me a lot of shit these past few weeks. Unable to view certain websites, pop-ups popping up everywhere, slow processing of EVERYTHING, suddenly closes all my window without any warning, etc. It got to a point where i was so bloody frustrated, i simply wanted to throw the computer out the window, but of coz refrained from doing so as i didn't want to go to jail for being a killer litter. Hmm but then again, i dun think i wld actually kill anyone if i were to throw my comp out the window seeing as my room is onli on the 2nd level. But u never knoe.

Anyway, i did the unthinkable. I FORMATTED my comp!!! Well, i got my dad to do it for me. My dad was so shocked when i asked him to format my comp that he laughed at me. Pfft. Previous suggestions from him to format my comp have been met by horror and blatant refusal by me so i can pretty much understand his reaction. But of coz, i am prepared for it this time. I saved alll my important documents and pics beforehand into CD-RWs. 4 of them to be exact. :P

And the result? My computer is now absolutely virus free!! I am so excited! Everything loads soooo much faster now and there are no more pop ups or irritating screen freezers. I am so happy. I will sayang my computer so much more now and try to maintain its new healthy state. I have just finished installing the things i need and dats it. I'm onli going to install the things i need, nothing more. And i'll be careful of wat i download from the internet from now on. It feels great to have a virus free/pop-up free computer. =)

So wat have i been doing while my computer was in a comatose state? I have been eating non-stop. I keep getting hungrier and hungrier. It is a wonder that i'm not the size of a whale by now. In fact, several people commented that i have lost weight. They must be blind. However, i am secretly very pleased, whether or not it's true. :P

As i was saying, i've been eating non-stop. Last saturday, i dragged 2 other gluttons to a place my sis introduced me to recently.

Hawkerthiam
All these food, for 3 greedy pple.

3 greedy pple
These 3.

It was all worth it. Syu was practically salivating into her bowl of laksa.

2 days after the above-mentioned out-of-control binge, I dragged the bf to Pizza Hut to try out the new "3 types of cheese in the crust". Well, i didn't really haf to drag him. He came very willingly. Thankfully, he's not one of those narrow-minded MCPs who dun like to see their gfs stuff their faces. On the contrary, he looks on quite happily while i stuff my face and pokes good-natured fun at my potruding tummy afterwards. =)

I want to declare though that this is all Fad's fault. She put the image of the pizza in my head.

Menu
No need to see menu, we knew wat we wanted straight away!

Pizzzaa!
Yay!! It's here!!!

Yummy!
Yummy!!

And then yesterday, we went for another round of stuffing our face. Well, this was more because we had a voucher and who ever heard of letting a voucher go to waste right? Where was the voucher for?

Seoul Garden
Seoul Garden!

I would like to clarify once more that i am not a whale. Yet. Please check back in a couple of weeks.

P.S. To all those who knoe me personally, do not, i repeat, DO NOT tell me i haf lost weight. As lovely as that sounds, it will onli give me a big head and make me eat more. So.. under no circumstances should u tell me i haf lost weight unless u wish to bring me around wif a crane.

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me