Wednesday, August 03, 2005
I was looking through all my pics taken in U.S and these juz had to be some of my very favourites.. =)

Our room at the Marriot Residence Inn, OKC..

Potluck at the guy's room..

Taken before the start of one of our lessons.. heh

Posing wif the beauty queens of Oklahoma City University..

Mass Comm Picnic

Playing around in front of the green screen during our production class..

On the set of our production project..

Graduation!

Channel 5 news studio, OKC. I love this photo coz i look like an anchorwoman. yea rite.. :P

Desperate Housemates?

En route to Dallas..

Outside Prof. Brian Farha's house.. his house had a gorgeous lake at the back.

Seeing double? :P

Loveee them!

Lovely rose.. beautiful picture..

At Prof. Karlie Harmon's house..

Paris? Noo.. Le Parisian (or sumthin like dat) in Las Vegas..

Fashion Show Mall, Las Vegas (outrageously expensive!)

Universal Studio!! I absolutely love this place..

My very first caricature drawing!

Disneyland.. didnt enjoy it as much as i enjoyed Universal Studios.

Going to the Santa Monica Pier.. breathtaking.

If onli it's Tobey under the suit.. but its juz a wax figure. *sighz*

The Hollywood Walk of Fame obviously.. even Godzilla had a tile. :P

Going places around Hollywood..
I wanna travel somemore!! hehe
