<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Friday, July 08, 2005

11:46 PM | | Email

I was in the mrt a few days back and this mother and son came in. The boy was about 12 or 13 years old. There was an empty seat next to me, and a few more scattered about. The mother led the son to the seat next to mine and asked him to sit down. She then wandered to another empty seat nearby to sit down.

Boy : (loudly) Hoi! *grumbles* Stupid mother!!

At this point, the mother noticed the son's irritation and called him, indicating an empty seat right across of her.

Boy stood up, and then seeing that the empty seat wasn't next to the mum,

Boy : (practically screeching his lungs out) Dun want lah! U come here now!!

Mother : But there's no seats..

Boy : I dun care! Stand here! Stupid! *more grumbles*

The mother got up and stood in front of the boy, while he sits comfortably.

Boy : Good. Stay here.

At this point, everyone was staring at the boy in shock. I did the onli sensible thing i could think of. I turned to the boy and smacked him over and over again with my larger-than-average TP diploma folder(I was going for an interview).



Ok, i lied. I didn't do dat. I'm not a maniac like that boy ok. Although it certainly took a lot of restraint not to. Do ya blame me?? Wat actually happened was that I gave up my seat for the mum. She thanked me profusely and i felt so sorry for her. She was being bullied by her pubescent son! Wat da hell!

Can someone please tell me wat they're feeding the kids nowadays? I'm not gonna pretend that i'm such an angel to my mum, but that display of lack of respect was beyond my comprehension. The boy was big enuf to know wat's right or wrong, and i'm pretty sure he wasn't retarded.

Then again, he probably is. Morally retarded that is.

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me