<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Sunday, July 31, 2005

8:13 AM | | Email

I am finally free of exams and assignments and classes and whatsoevers. I am done. Though i think i will definitely miss the classes and my classmates very much. Yesterday was my final exam and project submission. And as usual.. me and my last minute nonsense. :P

Night before the exam.. i went out wif Liana and Syu coz Syu wanted to go on a shopping spree. All the way around Orchard, Syu kept up a series of incoherent babbling, while me and Liana roll our eyes at each other. Seriously Syu, u sound like a mad shopping addict. haha If she had been anymore excited about shopping, she would be having fits. We ended the night wif this very deliciouz banana crumble waffle.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yummy.. i want more!!

I reached home at nearly 12am.. so i ended up spending the rest of the night attempting to study. Exam was fairly easy yesterday.. and afterwards i went for lunch wif my classmates coz we all were quite reluctant to separate. After all.. no more classes.. =( I had to leave for Mendaki though, so we said our goodbyes with promises to meet soon and i headed unwillingly to teach. All i wanted to do was to crash on my bed but i couldn't get out of teaching at the last moment so i juz went ahead with it.

It was torture initially and i think i dozed off for the briefest moment while marking a student's book before i realized that i had wrongly marked a few questions. hehee I perked up a little after break coz my 2nd session class is my form class and they are just impossible to doze on coz they're so inquisitive. I love that about them.

My initial plans after Mendaki had been thwarted but i was glad coz i reallie couldn't handle the drowsiness any longer. I even dozed off in the bus and missed my stop. :P The moment i reached home, i washed up and slept all the way till this morning at 6am. I dun think i would have woken up at all if i didn't have to pee. I didn't even wake up when my fone rang last nite. I was dead to the world.

As i woke up this morning, i felt sooo hungry coz the onli thing i had to eat yesterday was a burger after my exam. So i made myself a cup of milo with toasted bread and butter.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's been a long time since i had a simple breakfast like this. haha When i was younger, i drank milo every morning without fail. :P

Seeing as i'm so free now, i think i shall go read Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince for a second time. Dun roll ur eyes Syu! :P

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me