Sunday, May 01, 2005
I can't believe how long i've abandoned my blog! But i had no time to update, especially in school. Even now, i'm using my fren's laptop. It's been abt 1 week since i've been here.. and well.. it's not too bad here. The hotel is super nice and comfortable (except for the unwanted roommate). There's so many complaints i would like to make abt the unwanted roommate. She actually had the audacity to buy pork, knowing that 3 of us here are Muslims and the Indian one doesn't eat pork either. When i saw that, i totally lost it. haha Each day, she's getting more and more on our nerves. I shall not elaborate more on wat other things she has done, coz it would be a loong update if i did.
Went up a mountain a few days ago.. and the view was spectacular! And today, we went shopping at Dallas! I can just go crazy there. We had about 5 hrs there and it is definitely not enough! There's so many factory outlets like Adidas, Liz Clairborne, Nine West, Guess, etc! I bought a skirt and tshirt from Guess, a Nine West shoe, Adidas for both me and him, some earrings, and a Calvin Klein tshirt. I wish i had more time! If i did, i could haf bought sumthin for my father and bro-in-law at Calvin Klein. The shirts there are cheap if u consider the brand. I can't believe how much i've spent on shopping! There's also this outlet here in Oklahoma City called Ross, which sells branded goods at a much cheaper price. I bought sum Tommy Hilfinger, Guess and Nine West bags for my mum, my sis and my divas. Not forgetting for myself also. ;)
And its onli been 1 week. Let's hope i dun finish all my money before i go Los Angeles and Las Vegas. :P
