Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tenkiu gerls for the "parting gift". :P
And yes, as requested, i will put it in my luggage and bring it wherever i go. haha Anyway, fotopage is being a pain, so i uploaded the rest of the fotos at Yahoo Photos for now. Click here.
I did my shopping yesterday and got most of the stuff i needed. And then i remembered, that i haven't bought my book yet. Duh! I got everything else but the book that i would need for classes there! Figures. :P Got my luggage packed too. I'll be adding stuffs in still over the next few days but for now, its done. Did i mention how huge the luggage is? It's huge. I can fit inside it. Seriously! My auntie lent it to me. At first i thot it was too big, but now i think its a good size. I'm going for 1 month after all. I wonder if i packed too many clothes? And shoes. I packed 2 sandals, 1 heels and 1 pointy shoes. And i'm gonna be wearing my sport shoes on the plane coz sport shoes takes up too much space in the luggage. Is that too many footwear? I dun think so either. :P I think i'll have to re-evaluate the things i'm bringing. Dun want to overpack after all coz i'm gonna be buying things there to. Forgive my jakon-ness. It is a first time after all. :P
2 more days.. wow. Just 2 more days. It hasn't fully sunk in yet, but i'm sure it will soon. Did i mention i was slow? Err yea, i'm slow.
And my debit card is not here yet!!! Shit!
