Friday, April 15, 2005
I'm supposed to be studying rite now.. but wat da hell rite. Scripting exam tomoro. I finished my project juz a few hours ago. Now its all binded and tucked away for me to bring tomoro. Rite this moment, i'm feeling too lazy to study. Slap me somebody? :P
Can't believe its slightly less den a week before i'm "leavingg on a jetplaneee". hah. Ok ok dat was lame, i knoe. After my exam in the morning, i'm going to Mendaki and den after that, off to my granma's house. Haven't been there in quite awhile and i miss everyone. I should meet them all before i go off next week, and my auntie told me that i better come tomoro since i haven't been there in awhile. hehe.
Well, it should be an interesting weekend, what wif going to my granma's house tomoro and a butterfly party on sunday. ;)
Haf a great weekend allz!
