Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Wat i absolutely hate abt some pple is their ability to be a completely ignorant fool. Pertaining to my previous entry when i mentioned my most unpleasant cuzin, I found out that she thinks she doesn't owe anythin to me. She thinks that she's living a very comfortable life becuz of her "amazing" father. Well her "amazing" father is a bastard. No, she may not owe anythin to me. But her father certainly does.. if not to me then most definitely to my father.
U see, trust for family ties led my father to allow that bastard uncle to convince him to invest in his company, and the bastard even promised my dad that he would pay back every cent including interest. Well, the bastard then shirked his responsibility and refused to pay my father a single cent. He left the company and owns abt 2 other businesses now. This happened a few yrs ago. Now, another uncle in the same company is settling his debts to my dad, monthly. The total amount owed to my dad? $240,000. Dats part of my father's pension money might i add. Oh and the bastard has no part to play in the repayment plan. None whatsoever. He has taken the money my dad has lent him in good faith, and opened up his own businesses, making more money but helping no one but himself.
Oh yes he is rich, lives in a big house, has expensive cars. But dats not wat this is abt. This is not abt me being spiteful abt their wealth. I dun care abt being wealthy. I'm happy as long as i'm comfortable. And i am happy where i am. After all, money is the root of all evil.. and i do believe that's true. I would never haf thought that this particular bastard uncle would be capable of this. I've always thought that he was a very good and pious man. Mebbe dats why my father trusted him. He was no blood relation to us. Juz the husband of my mum's sister. But wat a bastard he turned out to be. I juz wanna tell him to stop the bloody pretense. Because of him, my father has no faith in my mum's family. And wat makes me so angry is many dun even know wat reallie happened and believe my father to be the bad person! While the bloody bastard gets treated like royalty juz because he's rich. Where's the justice in that? I dun even bother to "salam", i juz pretend he doesn't exist. I dun care wat other pple say abt me for that. Why shd i gif him that respect? He doesn't deserve it. I no longer consider him an uncle of mine. But i've always separated him from his family. Always been on fairly good terms wif his wife(my mum's sister) and his 2 children. Till now that is.
And she dares to imply that i am jealous of her wealth? Puhlease. Get over urself. I'm sure she knows that her father did not acquire all that wealth from hard work. It was acquired by cheating other pple. I'm pretty sure my father ain't the onli one cheated. She dares to even think that thought? I dun want any of her money.. none. She can keep it all. Wat can u ever gain from cheating other pple out of their money? There will be retribution sumday and when that happens.. dun u dare come to my family for help.
The purpose of this entry is not to hurt anyone. But this is MY blog.. and i am allowed to rant and rave when i am feeling hurt and angry. And i am feeling paricularly so rite now. If i sound bitter, forgive me, but i believe i am entitled to feel that way. Coz no one knows the shit MY family went thru coz of that. Even though she is probably not reading this, i'd reallie like to tell her that i dun gif a
