Monday, February 28, 2005
It was a busy busy weekend for me. It's always busy when someone close is getting married. Funny though that i feel even more tired this time ard than when my sis got married 2 months ago. I even took a day leave today. Hee.. I suppose its because when my sis got married, Sunday was quite a short day so there was plenty of time to rest. But this time.. it was a long day yesterday.. and man.. were there loads of pple or wat. After all, the reception was for 2 couples... so i'm not surprised at the turn out.
It was a grand wedding.. and quite an emotional one too.. for my aunt and uncle who's "giving away" 2 of their children, the eldest son and the 2nd daughter. I had alot of fun even though it was tiring. Although a particular cuzin seem to be getting on my nerves a lot. On purpose i think. Or mebbe she juz likes throwing her weight ard. Metaphorically and literally. I was reallie pissed off.. and more than once envisioned how it wld feel like to slap her face. But.. i settled wif telling her how damn rude she is. After all, i wldn't want to ruin my cuzins' wedding. I dun care who she complains to, it is a fact she was rude.. and i've had enuf of her attitude during the weekend. Once, i let it pass. Twice, i close both eyes(to calm myself). 3rd time, i get pissed off. More than that, i tell her off. Which i did, but she didn't take it very well. I believe there will always be animosity between us.. but i dun care. I haf never been and will never want to be close to her. She's not an important factor in my life. I luv all my cuzins to bits.. but she's an exception.
Bad feelings aside, i had a great time.. thanks to my other wonderful cuzins. I can't believe my cuzin is married! Oh man.. no more lounging ard on the bed wif her and my other cuzins.. Aww... :P

Witness more of the wedding here.
