Monday, January 17, 2005
I only managed to go to the MPH warehouse sale at around 8 last nite due to reasons that shall not be disclosed. And.. i had forgotten that it was cash terms only.. and therefore only had about $16 cash with me. Still, i managed to get 2 books with that. heh. The LOTR trilogy for $10 and ermz.. a recipe book for $6. A recipe book for small cakes and pastries that is. So.. cooking session gerls? How abt it huh?
I wished i had gone there earlier so i wld haf more time to browse through the vast selections and more time to go withdraw some cash. Even though i went at the last hour, it wasn't disappointing at all. Hmmz.. i wonder when's the next MPH warehouse sale. Next time.. i wld definitely haf to make sure i haf the cash AND the time to slowly take my pick.
P.S. I wld haf gladly stood in the hall browsing for a longer time if they hadn't had the audacity to shut the lights off! Pfftt~ (It was the only way they cld get rid of stragglers like me) :P
