<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

11:16 PM | | Email

I was cleaning 0ut my cl0set and i c0uldn't believe s0me 0f da things i b0ught. I've taken 0ut quite a few cl0thes t0 be given away.. s0me used 0nly 0nce and even s0me unused 0nes. S0me even l00ks suspici0usly "minah-looking". *shudders* I reallie need t0 st0p buying impulsively. *r0ll eyes* N0w th0ugh, my wardr0be's c0l0ur c0-0rdinated and its s0o much neater.. Phew~

N0w.. wat's left 0f cleaning my r00m w0uld be my super messy table. *sighz* I'm s0o n0t l00king f0rward t0 that c0z i kn0e i'll pr0b find bills, letters abt sch00l, and s0 many 0ther junks. 0ne thing abt cleaning up is the decisi0n 0f what t0 thr0w and what t0 keep. I c0uld never make up my mind abt that. Even as i was cleaning 0ut my cl0set juz n0w, i felt inclined t0 keep sum cl0thes c0z i've never w0rn it bef0re and/0r it was pretty expensive. But then, 0nce i th0ught it 0ver, i guessed it was better giving them away c0z i never w0uld haf w0rn it anywayz.

Think i'm g0nna clear my table an0ther day.. t00 lazy t0 d0 it n0w. heh.

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me