<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

10:49 AM | | Email

I see everyb0dy sh0pping and i'm s0 envi0us! I haf t0 refrain myself fr0m sh0pping c0z well.. i've been spending wayyy t00 much. I'll haf t0 wait till my next pay t0 sh0p.. but the itch is there. I need t0 scratch it. I can't help it.

Hi, I'm Syidah and i'm a sh0pah0lic. haha

Well anywayz, t0 pacify my need t0 sh0p, i went 0nline wind0w sh0pping. Check 0ut these super duper c00l stuffs that i wld s0o l0ve t0 get my hands 0n.

Gr00vy acces0ries..


G0rge0us t0ps..


fl0wy skirt..


Girlie b0xers.. haha aren't they cute??


0h.. n0t f0rgetting.. beautiful r00m stuffs.. Syu eat ur heart 0ut.. :P


0k.. enuf f0r n0w. Better st0p bef0re i start dr00ling all 0ver my kerb0ard. heh

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me