<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Thursday, October 14, 2004

9:46 AM | | Email

F0ll0wed my sis and br0-in-law t0 Adel's last nite t0 pick 0ut a gagra f0r her wedding dinner. She initially ch0se a dark green baldu 0ne but i wasn't very impressed by that 0ne. I helped her ch00se the white 0ne instead.. it was g0rge0us. After that, we went t0 Hara Tim Sum f0r supper.. even th0ugh i wasn't reallie hungry as i've already eaten.


We g0t this c0mplimentary.. 0n the h0use! S0 cutee ritez?? haha I c0uldn't bear t0 bite int0 it!


The Tim Sum set.. which was s0 hard t0 finish c0z i wasn't very hungry..


0k.. n0 m0re f00d pics till after Ramadhan.. I pr0mise. heh
We're g0nna start fasting t0m0r0 and t0nite's the start f0r terawih. I wun be seeing him f0r the wh0le m0nth 0f Ramadhan.. which is sad but its f0r da best. I miss him already! heh 0h wellz..

S0 everyb0dy.. Selamat Berpuasa... and Selamat bersahur in advance! =)

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me