Tuesday, September 21, 2004
I was watchin Sex & The City 0n HBO juz n0w.. man i luv this sh0w. I've been f0ll0wing it whenever i can. I dun see wat da big fuss abt it being banned is all ab0ut. Its basically abt 4 gal frenz.. and the st0ry 0f their lives. And its n0t juz abt men and sex.. its abt female b0nding and even their careers. In t0nite's sh0w.. i f0und 1 particular part t0 be especially familiar. Heh. Charl0tte was 0n a h0rrible blind date.. and she excused herself wif the pretext 0f g0in t0 da ladies but was actually telling Carrie t0 call her in a few minutes and say sumthin bad happened. As pr0mised, Carrie called a few minutes later when Charl0tte was back at da table and said that sumthin bad happened. S0.. wif that.. she gave da excuse to da guy and left. I think that quite a few of us haf d0ne that haven't we? We get 0ur gerlfrenz t0 call us and get us 0ut 0f a bad date. I've been guilty 0f dat (rite Syu? *winkz*). N0t pr0ud 0f it.. but well.. it happens. Its n0t that we're being cruel.. its juz.. isn't it better t0 end da date early then t0 waste b0th 0ur time pretending t0 haf a gd time when we're actually n0t? And it saves us fr0m hafin t0 hurt any0ne's feelings. I'm sure many pple haf experienced bad dates bef0re they finally meet that special sum0ne.. any0ne haf any bad dating experiences t0 share? hee.
