<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Thursday, August 19, 2004

9:43 PM | | Email

Wat d0 u d0 t0 make urself feel better when ur d0wn? Whether its stress, depressi0n, misery, hafin ur heart br0ken.. wat izzit d0 u d0 t0 s00th dat aching mind and heart of urs?

Me.. I d0 retail. Retail therapy. It reallie werks f0r me. It juz has a therapeutic effect on my frazzled nerves. Seri0usly. Call me materialistic.. call me vain. I juz feel a wh0le l0t better when i've made a satisfact0ry purchase. Hee. Like these..



2 items of clothing from D0r0thy Perkins and Mang0, s0me lippies, a mascara(and i dun even wear mascara much!)... and i'm all smiles n0w. I knoe.. i knoe.. I am s0 darn superficial! And n0w i'm alm0st br0ke. N0t quite but alm0st. heh lucky both my Mendaki and GE pays are cumin in next wk! 0therwise.. i'd probably haf t0 starve.. 0oh the h0rr0r 0f being deprived 0f my fav0urite f00ds! *makes a scandalized face*

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me