Thursday, August 12, 2004
I had the m0ther 0f all fishes f0r dinner t0day! Seri0usly. It's en0rm0us i tell ya. I had the urge t0 try 0ut the Fish N Chips fr0m Banquet at Eastp0int. When I saw the vast size 0f the fish, I alm0st fainted fr0m sh0ck. (0k drama mama alert!) It w0uldn't even fit int0 the large styr0f0am b0x it was packed int0. 1/4 0f it was left hanging 0ut. And it's 0nly $5.50. Apart fr0m the giant fish, dere's fries, baked beans, coleslaw, tomotoes n cucumber. 0f c0z.. being a n0n-vege frenly pers0n, I f0rg0ed the last 3 items.
The gargantuan fish! And dis is after I've eaten abt 1/4 of it!
Us surveying the extensive amount 0f fish splayed in fr0nt 0f us. He's very sceptical dat I'd finish it all by myself..
Hmmpph! Watch me!
After g0bbling d0wn the baked beans and fries, I alm0st managed t0 w0lf d0wn the wh0le fish as well... but sad t0 say.. I was n0 match f0r the titanic sized fish.
Right n0w th0ugh, I haf the m0ther 0f all tummies. Urgh.
