<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Monday, August 09, 2004

9:47 PM | | Email

Happy Nati0nal Day!~

N dat's as patr0tic as I can get. I'm juz glad its a h0liday! It was laze ar0und, laze ar0und and m0re lazing ar0und f0r me. N yea.. da debut 0f Singap0re Id0l. Ahahaha i dun mean to be mean.. but hel0o? Is dere n0 shame anym0re in this w0rld? Wat da heck was da stripper thinking? Prob enjoyin his 15 sec0nds 0f fame.. and da 0ne wh0 sang silently? And da 0ne wh0 wanted t0 be Singap0re's next William Hung? I mean cum 0n.. get a life. But I must say.. da judges were all reallie mean. I was thinking.. were they all trying t0 be Sim0n C0well? But my baby says.. if Sim0n had n0t started da trend.. we wldn't be saying dat ab0ut 0ur Singapore judges huh. Yea.. guess ur rite dear.. hehe. But dey were reallie mean.. ALL of em except for Douglas O mebbe.. he's da cool one. When da contestants deserve it.. yea sure be mean.. but when dey didn't reallie d0 anythin t0 deserve it.. den gif dem a break. N wat abt Dick Lee telling dis gerl to change her image by wearing a shorter skirt.. wat is dis.. Slut Idol? N when she said dat she will change certain stuffs but not much cuz she likes herself da way she is.. dey rejected her.. Dats juz fallaci0us. 0k 0k I'm d0ne.. =P

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me