<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

11:40 PM | | Email

Haha wat a day 0f pleasant surprises. Received a few messages in da m0rning fr0m frenz i haven't heard 0f in quite awhile, wishing me a happy b'day. Its nice t0 kn0e dat i'm being remembered. =)

Den.. it was my colleagues' turn t0 gif me da surprise. We went f0r lunch as usual.. but 0ne 0f my lunch buddies was MIA cuz she supp0sedly went t0 meet her fren. After lunch.. went back t0 da 0ffice.. and i was sitting d0wn at my desk quietly d0in my 0wn stuffs when i n0ticed my c0lleagues huddled 0ver in 0ne c0rner. I was w0ndering wat dey were up t0 when i heard the click 0f a lighter. Haha Still i kept my eyes 0n da c0mputer.. pretending dat i didn't hear 0r notice anythin.. It c0uld be anythin after all. And i wasn't even aware dat they knew when my b'day was. And den... dey came all smiles wif da b'day cake. Hehe s0 sweet 0f dem.

After werk.. i went back h0me first b4 g0in 0ut wif him. Fad n Syu insisted on meeting me after my date at Eastp0int. I was prepared f0r da w0rst. I th0t dey were surely tryin t0 sab0 me 0r sumthin. haha I met dem ard 9.30pm cuz i was thinkin.. wat da hell.. at least its near my h0use.. if dey sab0 me.. i can juz run back h0me. Plus.. i cldn't wait t0 see wat dey g0t me f0r my b'day. hahaha yes.. i am dat shameless. =P But when i met them, dere was n0 signs 0f anythin dey can use t0 sab0 me. Fad even let me search her bag. Dey l00ked a pristine state 0f inn0cence wif a hint 0f mischevi0us smile 0n their faces, especially u Syu! I knew u were up t0 sumthin. We went back t0 my h0use, wif me l00kin 0ver at them suspici0usly fr0m time t0 time w0ndering wat dey were up t0. When we reached my h0use.. everythin was alm0sy n0rmal.. except f0r da fact dat my mum left 0ut sum fried n00dles and paper cups n plates. I kept askin my mum.. why all da paper cups n plates? Wh0's cumin? She juz said.. she th0t i said earlier dat my frenz were cumin. I juz shrugged it 0ff still clueless ab0ut the pleasant surprise dat awaits me. After eating, we went up t0 my r00m.. n my r00m d00r was cl0sed and dere was a strange yellow light emanating fr0m under the d00r. Wat da hell is g0in 0n in my r00m? I 0pened da d00r n stared in sh0ck. Syu and Fad has sorta redecorated my r00m, wif a few stuffs dey b0ught fr0m Ikea.


S0 dat's where da light came fr0m.. l0vely lamp.. I l0ve it!!


New bedspreads, sum s0rt 0f a c0l0urful pill0w, a pink blankie and pink wastepaper basket wif bal00ns t0 g0 al0ng wif it!


L00k.. dey even put up streamers and rearranged my vanity table..


and these b0xes were t0 keep my many make up items. Nice and neat. hehe


Ny0nya Syu n me. Bibik Fad was MIA cuz she was bz getting ready f0r her date. =P


I'm 1 happy princess. hee I think i haf a new bantal bushukz! Yay!


My r00m was a c0mplete heap 0f mess... they kept c0mplaining t0 me abt it. Heh. And n0w.. w0w.. i even c0ntemplated n0t sleeping s0 i dun haf t0 rumple the beautific bed. 0h.. and did i menti0n.. i still have n0t deflated da bal00ns 0r bring d0wn da streamers. I think i'll gif it a few days as a t0ken 0f appreciati0n f0r Ny0nya Syu and Bibik Fad's hard werk. (Dere was virtually n0 dust left in my r00m!) Minggu depan leh kemas lagi takz ny0nya Syu n Bibik Fad? Heehee Acih ya ny0nya dan bibik. Wa cayangz sama lu dua 0rg!

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me