Tuesday, July 27, 2004
Juz g0t back fr0m my class. I'm s0 exhausted. T0day's juz da first class and I'm already feeling s0 darn tired. Its g0nna be all da way till next friday. The subject is Values & Cultures. Its basically Literature reallie.. which I w0uld reallie like.. if n0t f0r the mundane lecturer. He's this sh0rt little timid guy. Yea.. timid. He l00ks at us as if we're giants.. which we probably are t0 him.. heh. But anywayz.. he speaks sl0wly.. as if he's unsure 0f himself. And when he makes a j0ke.. he will suddenly laugh timidly n juz as suddenly st0p like as if he's n0t supp0sed t0 be laughing. And all this while we l00k 0n in bewilderment. Strange dude. Kinda reminds me of dat act0r/pr0ducer/direct0r.. wats his name.. W00dy Allen. Yea. Except W00dy Allen's funny. *sighz* 8 m0re less0ns t0 endure wif him. *yawnz*
