Sunday, July 11, 2004
Dere's this kitten trapped 0utside my h0use! And its been mewing all nite when i reached h0me yesterday till t0day... its soo pitiful! =( Dere's dis c0nstructi0n thing ritee 0utside my h0use c0z dey're building s0me linkway between blks. And since my h0use is 0n da gr0und fl00r.. its like rite 0utside my living r00m wind0w. And dere's like h0les in the c0nstructi0n area and da mewing c0mes fr0m 0ne 0f th0se h0les. And da bl00dy c0nstructi0n guys w0n't be ar0und till t0m0r0!! S0 wh0's g0nna save da kitty?? It s0unds weaker and weaker as time g0es by. My dad actually called dis bangla guy t0 ask him t0 save the kitten.. but da bangla refused saying dats not his area. Haiz.. s0 my dad went int0 da c0nstructi0n area himself.. he slipped in sumh0w.. hehe my dad the her0... and he went t0 da h0le n l00ked in.. I was l00king fr0m da wind0w. He t00k dis br00m thing, u kn0e the one where it has a brush as a br00m.. n0t th0se n0rmal brooms, and l0wered it int0 the h0le s0 mebbe da kitten canz climb 0n the brush and my dad can lift it up. But the kitten g0t scared and m0ved away.. deeper inside the h0le. My dad said its quite a deep h0le and its juz a small black kitten. While it was mewing away juz n0w in da mornin, I saw this black cat and another greyish kitten with it c0me int0 the c0nstructi0n area. I think dats da m0ther. But she l00ked int0 0ne 0f da h0les, which by the way is the wr0ng h0le, and walked away. Da other kitten was reluctant t0 f0ll0w c0z I guess it heard the sibling mewing pitifully but da mum juz pushed it f0rward.. Wat da hell kind 0f m0ther is dat?? 0k s0rry but can't help it. If u heard da way dis kitten is mewing.. it w0uld break ur heart i tell u. N its rite outside my h0use! I can hear it s0 damn clearly but I can't d0 anythin! I'm afraid 0f cats! But dat d0esn't mean I hate them... I lurve dem.. juz scared dats all. Yesterday it was mewing l0udly and clearly. T0day, it sounds much m0re h0arse. Like da way we w0uld s0und if we've been sh0uting f0r a l0ng peri0d 0f time. Haiz.. wat to do wat to dooo?? Clark Kent where areeee U??
