Monday, July 12, 2004
Clark Kent came in the f0rm 0f a bangla and saved the kitty last nite. A c0uple 0f banglas came.. i think my sis called them.. and 0ne 0f dem climbed d0wn the h0le while the 0thers held t0rchlight, held the ladder and stuffs. It wasn't even their j0b. My sis called the NPP wh0 called PUB wh0 den referred da matter t0 the t0wn c0uncil and yetz n0b0dy came. But the banglas came. 0nce the kitten g0t 0ut it jumped and ran away as fast as it c0uld t0 its m0ther. Ur welcum little kitty. =P We make fun of banglas all the time dun we? I'm guilty 0f dat t00. And I'm sure m0st 0f us haf experienced the "getting stared by banglas" epis0de. But the fact remains that they d0 da things dat m0st 0f us are unwilling t0 d0. The manh0le was small but dat particular bangla squeezed himself int0 it and saved the kitten. I think he pr0bably g0t quite a few scratches fr0m da scared little ungrateful kitten.. hehe We sh0uld start t0 appreciate them m0re shouldn't we? 0h wellz.. guess dats wat happens when we get t0o pampered.
