Saturday, July 31, 2004
All my life.. I've tried t0 be the perfect daughter, perfect friend, perfect cuzin, perfect sister. Even th0ugh I kn0e dats imp0ssible.Becuz I'm n0t a r0b0t. I'm n0t perfect. In fact, I'm very flawed. But dats wat makes us human isn't it? 0ur flaws. T0day I came back fr0m sch00l, tired, and g0t an ultimatum fr0m my dad. He f0und 0ut fr0m my mum dat I haf a bf. Curfew at 10, and if he hears anythin fr0m any0ne abt me n my bf, he's g0nna kick me 0ut. My sister had 11 ex bfs. I only had 1 ex bf.. and even dat was juz a stupid thing.. u shd knoe ritez Syu n Liana. But sumh0w, I'm always the bad apple in the family. The 0ne wif terrible looks, the 0ne wif terrible grades in sch00l, the 0ne wif terrible behavi0ur. Why is it.. when 0ne aspect 0f ur life is g0in fine, an0ther will screw up?
