<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Monday, July 26, 2004

9:47 AM | | Email

0h hey l00k! I'm updating fr0m my 0ffice! Hmmz.. this is weird. Th0t it was bl0cked 0r sumthin. 0r is sum0ne spying 0n me hmm? *l00ks ard nerv0usly* Err well anywayz.. watched I R0b0t yesterday. I heard g00d reviews ab0ut it.. but its reallie n0t all dat great. Sure the visual effects are c00l but I reallie find the r0b0t thing a little unbelievable. Especially da last part.. ermz wats da r0b0t aka Sunny supp0sed t0 be? A her0 r0b0t f0r all the 0ther r0b0ts? The 0nly great thing ab0ut da m0vie was Will Smith 0f c0z. He's da saving grace 0f da m0vie f0r me. Heh. 0h wellz.. g0nna meet Fad & Syu after werk t0day and watch Ella Enchanted. Hmm.. I seem t0 haf a penchant f0r watching m0vies dun I. Den againz.. wat else is dere t0 d0 in Singap0re if ur n0t da clubbing type? Any0ne has any ideas?

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me