<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Sunday, June 06, 2004

11:48 PM | | Email

Well.. Harry P0tter was quite a disapp0intment. I guess it was alritee but mebbe my expectati0ns was a little t00 high. I d0 believe th0ugh dat f0r th0se wh0 dun reallie kn0e wats g0in 0n will n0t be able t0 fully appreciate dis 3rd Harry P0tter m0vie. N i dun reallie like da ch0ice f0r da act0r playing Prof. Lupin. Da m0vie made him 0ut t0 be sum s0rt 0f c0mic character.. esp. wif his charlie chaplin-like m0ustache. =P I still prefer reading da b00k th0ugh.. but f0r visual effects.. da m0vie was c00l. I still lurve Harry Potter n will be waiting patiently f0r da next m0vie t0 cum 0ut.. heh in 0ther w0rds.. yea I'm still a geek. But hey.. I'm a cute, l0vable geek! ritezzz? =P

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me