<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

2:01 PM | | Email

*Sighz* I'm s0 sleepy n0w.. Been hafin less0ns every nite since last Thursday. This is g0nna g0 0n all da way till June 4. Best part is, I haf to hand in a rep0rt this Saturday and there's als0 g0nna be a presentati0n. And we 0nli g0t da pr0ject 0utline 0n M0nday. Ya. Can u imagine? Geez.. when are we g0nna haf da time t0 d0 a wh0le pr0ject?? M0st 0f us are werking during da day, and hafin classes at nite.. Ahh can't wait to get da pr0ject 0ver and d0ne wif. After dat is d0ne, a new subject will start next M0nday. Public Relations. W0nder why they haf t0 put da 2 subjects s0 cl0se t0gether. 0h wait, i kn0e why.. cuz same lecturer f0r b0th subject.. s0o might as well dump it t0gether bef0re he g0es back t0 US.. sheesh. Dun mind me.. i'm juz in a c0mplaining, sulky m00d. =P G0t my hp bill yest. G0t da sh0ck 0f my life. 1114 sms. And I 0nly haf 500 free sms. Wh00pee~ Hmmz might be p0stp0ning my plan t0 buy dat darling dream f0ne 0f mine. =( 0h well.. l00king 0n da bright side, mebbe da price might g0 d0wn further by den? Hee.. G0nna get my next pay sumtime next week. See h0w it g0es.. I need t0 d0 s0me calculati0ns bef0re I make any hasty purchases. =P

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me