<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Friday, May 28, 2004

11:59 PM | | Email

I was reallie sleepy juz n0w at werk dat i actually fell asleep 0n my desk. haha But f0r juz abt 1/2 h0ur. Fr0m 4.55 to abt 5.25pm. My fren had t0 practically shake me awake.. l0lz. Anywayz, I was lying 0n my hand 0n da desk and I was wearing bangles. S0 when i w0ke up.. woo dere were sum deep marks 0n my arms and I was s0 groggy I was walking like a drunken w0man t0 da t0ilet. =P When i reached da t0ilet, I g0t da sh0ck 0f my life. haha My f0rehead als0 had deep imprints 0f my bangles and i l00ked like a maniac. It kinda reminded me 0f the movie "Never Been Kissed". U kn0e da part where Drew Barrym0re fell asleep 0n her arm which had l0ser stamped 0n it and went t0 sk00l da next day (with0ut taking a bath and l00king at da mirr0r? sheesh!) wif L0SER imprinted 0n her f0rehead and every0ne was laughing at her. I juz lurve dat m0vie. Its s0 cute and funny and als0 sad and cruel at da same time.. Anywayz.. in case ur w0ndering.. my j0b is n0t t0 sleep 0f c0z.. but i finished my werk and dere were n0 0ne else ard since I had my c0sy little c0rner wif 0nly my fren beside me. And da t0p management are 0n a different fl00r.. sooo *shrugz innocently*

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me