Monday, May 17, 2004
At werk n0w wif nuthin t0 d0 at da m0ment s0 why n0t update dis thing.. =P Watched Tr0y yesterday.. Brad Pitt is 40 and he's g0rge0us like hell! His b0dy.. 0h my.. as sumb0dy said yesterday.. "s0lid" haha i agree! Lucky Jennifer Anist0n! And den dere's my 0rland0 Bl00m. Alth0ugh he's n0t p0trayed as a her0 in this m0vie (i mean seri0usly u'll juz b00 his character), he's still my her0.. hehe And he s0rta reprises his Leg0las r0le cuz he als0 uses da b0w and arr0w later on in da m0vie and I was like.. "Heyy.. its Leg0las!" =P Eric Bana was n0t bad too. Didn't care much f0r him in The Hulk but in this m0vie.. I see him in a different light.. =) Anywayz.. hunks aside.. da m0vie is realllliee g00d. The fight between Archilles (Brad Pitt) & Hect0r (Eric Bana) was like super c00l. I didn't kn0e fight scenes can actually l00k graceful.. I mean w0w.. and da way Archilles fights.. fuh.. p0wer.. =P 0h and gerls.. bring ur tissue packets. heh.
0h yea.. and yesterday.. sumthin stupid happened. Juz g0es t0 sh0w h0w dumb sum pple are. 0k s0 we watched da m0vie at Beach Rd Shawhouse.. While in the queue f0r da tics, dis apek (Apek 1) juz g0t his ticket and he turned back n started sc0lding an0ther apek (Apek 2) behind him.. saying sumthin like.. "Eh u n0t happy izzit.. I'm buying da tics my pr0b lah h0w l0ng i take.. want t0 g0 t0 hell izzit?!" And apek 2 was like "eh.. u wait 0utside f0r me ah u n0t happy.. u wait till after i get tics!" And after dat he went after apek 1 and dey started p0inting2 at each 0ther and sh0uting. Rite in fr0nt 0f all these pple (including me n my kep0 partner =P) and als0 in fr0nt 0f their wife n kid! Yea b0th 0f them had their wife & kid (both gerls) wif them. Wat kinda example are u setting f0r ur children mann? 0k s0 after dat Apek 2 walked away huffily. N we th0t dat was dat. Finit0. But n0oo. B0th 0f dem unf0rtunately b0ught da same tics. F0r Tr0y. Same timing. As us. And when they met 0utside the theatre bef0re g0ing in, dey started sh0uting at each 0ther againz. I mean geezz.. enuf is enuf lah. Da apek 2 was like asking f0r tr0uble. Apek 1 was minding his 0wn biznes but apek 2 had t0 g0 dere n "speak" t0 him. Even when his kid was like h0lding his hand and telling him n0t t0 g0. I was like thinking if they started fighting IN the theatre itself and disrupting my attenti0n 0n Brad, I w0uld headbang da 2 0f them myself. Thankfully, they kept their m0uth shut during da m0vie. But dere's dis 0ther irritating apek wh0se handph0ne rang and he picked it up and started t0king like dat theater was a blardee market! Luckily f0r him, it was dark and i couldn't see where he was cumin fr0m.. 0therwise.... GRRRrrrrr
