<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Friday, April 30, 2004

11:34 PM | | Email

Been quite a bz bz week dis week. Werk is reallie starting to pile up. But its c00l.. I w0uld much prefer t0 haf l0ads 0f werk t0 d0 denz t0 haf nuthin t0 d0. And I d0 haf l0ads 0f werk t0 d0 dis week. Went 0ut 0f da 0ffice at 7+pm yesterday finishing up my w0rk and helping 0ut my fren. The latest dis week. Haven't been g0ing h0me at 5.30pm 0n da d0t at all dis week. But I'm quite enj0ying it.. f0r n0w. haha Ask me h0w I feel ab0ut werk in ab0ut a few m0nths time. U mite juz get a different answer. =P G0nna be a bz weekend t00. My cuzin's getting engaged t0m0r0! And I'm her make-up artist! haha well 0bvi0usly its juz a small family affair thing and my cuzin juz wants sumthin simple. And 0n Sunday, a fren 0f mine is getting married! Actually she invited me f0r da dinner t0m0r0 nite but I can't make it 0bvi0usly. S0 I'm pr0bably g0in 0n Sunday. But I'm n0t werkin 0n M0nday s0 weeh00! F0r sum weird (but I'm pretty darn glad f0r) reas0n, my c0mpany is hafin a h0liday 0n m0nday. Its f0r da lab0ur day which is actually t0m0r0. *shrugz* hey wh0 am I t0 c0mplain.. =P 0h yea, by the way, I'm super passi0nate ab0ut sumthin rite n0w. Sumthin s0 g0rge0us, sexy and l0vely. Juz can't get it 0ut 0f my mind. N0kia 7200. *sighz* haha I'm g0nna get it wif my next pay! G0t my first pay dis week. N0t bad. Plus NUS has already sent me a check of wat dey 0wed me. OKB! haha ya ritez. But g0nna haf t0 wait till next pay to get dat dream hp 0f mine. Can't be t00 hasty n0w can I. *smilez*

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me