<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6652728?origin\x3dhttp://diva-liciouz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Divaliciouz

Monday, April 12, 2004

8:47 PM | | Email

1st day 0n da j0b.. Wellz didn't d0 much t0day. Dis wh0le week is g0nna be f0r training. *yawnzz* Its reallie b0ring hafin t0 listen t0 pple t0k n t0k. It's like being back in a lecture theatre. N0t dat I ever went f0r lectures. =P Dere were abt 10 0ther peepz wh0 started t0day like me. Made sum new frenz. We were divided int0 3 teams. Asset, cust0mer s0lutions and Finance. Dere was 0nly 1 gerl in charge 0f finance. Well, dat is pretty self-explanat0ry. The rest 0f us were split int0 asset and cust0mer s0lutions. I, my dear frenz, am put in the asset team. Which means, I will be d0ing planning and pr0curement and st0ck 0rder entry. Dun ask, I'm pretty much c0nfused as it is rite n0w. Cust0mer s0lutions is much more straightf0rward and easier t0 understand. H0wever, it deals wif da much m0re urgent 0rders and has a much higher stress level. N da thing is.. dis is General Electrics Medical side and its dealing wif medical equipments f0r h0spitals and stuffs s0 da peepz in cust0mer s0luti0ns haf t0 reallie be 0n da ball cuz it c0uld be a matter 0f life and death! 0oh scary.. big resp0nsibility dere. And an0ther d0wnside 0f being in cust0mer s0luti0n is dat dere is a VERY high chance 0f g0in back h0me late everyday cuz da 0rders are urgent and haf t0 be c0mpleted 0n dat very day itself! And it cums in huge am0unts. Asset deals with much m0re c0mplicated stuffs and requires a l0t m0re planning but da urgency is n0t dere. Ahh we'll see h0w it g0es next wk when da real w0rk startz. I think dis wk shd be pretty relaxed.. 0k i kn0e dis entry must be crap cuz it juz 0ccured t0 me dat sum 0f da stuffs i wr0te ab0ve are n0t dat easy t0 understand. haha I'm babbling. St0p babbling Syidah.

About

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mail me