Friday, March 26, 2004
Juz finished d0ing my less0n plan f0r t0m0r0's Mendaki/MDIS Tuti0n sessi0n. I'm reallie glad I j0ined as a tut0r on Saturdays. Juz g0t paid f0r da m0nth 0f Feb ab0ut 2 days ag0 and well.. at least I've g0t sum inc0me coming in.Hehe Als0 s0me 0f da kids are realliee ad0rable! Alth0ugh they can be little rascals s0metimes... :P
Didn't manage t0 g0 r0llerblading juz n0w cuz 0f da rain and als0 cuz we were kinda t00 lazy to venture 0ut 0f Syu's h0use. Haha t00 tired c00king! Da sweet N s0ur Fish turned 0ut alritez.. but da ch0c0late pudding.. hmmzz didn't turn 0ut as we expected it t0.. mostly cuz we cldn't manage t0 get c0c0a p0wder s0 we substituted it wif Mil0 and well... turns 0ut its n0t quite a g00d substituti0n. :P but it tasted g00d.. juz n0t s0lid enuf t0 be called a pudding.. Hehe. 0kie denz.. think I'm g0nna g0 sleepz. Kinda tired t0day~ Sweet dreams baby! =)
