Monday, March 22, 2004
Heyzz.. h0w's this for my veryyy first entry? I passed my Driving test t0day!!! yay!!!! Syukur Alhamdulillah! *Ehemzz* yea s0 anywayz.. it was a g00ood day f0r 0bvi0us reas0ns. :P My euph0ria 0ver passing da test has t0ned d0wn a little. It was at 11 a.m juz n0w and well, am I glad I g0t dat 0ver n d0ne wif. *grinz* My mum practically sh0uted when I t0ld her I passed. Haha.. 0kie enuf abt da test 0redy. Met Fadlina, 0r Fad f0r sh0rt, at da driving ctr cuz she had juz finished a less0n there t00 and we went t0 Mc's t0 eat. We b0th g0t this student's privilege card cuz da guy werkin there th0t we were still in p0ly.. aww i wish!!~ :P After dat, went hm and well, seeing dat I had nuthin better t0 d0, decided to create dis bl0g. Kinda new at dis and ermz I reallie kn0w nuts abt html c0des n stuffs but f0und this template and kinda liked da simplicity of it. And well, 0f c0z, liked da pinkss.. =)
